Assistant Back-Office Manager (M/F)
Are you a mid-senior with experience in an international administrative environment or an ambitious graduate with administrative skills? This may be YOUR opportunity!
Short job description:
For its headquarters in Kortenberg (Vlaams Brabant), ADI is looking for a junior plus or mid-senior multilingual back office manager (M/F) to support the company CEO with:
- reception (live and telephone)
- administration: file management, (e-mail) correspondence, reservations, invoicing, …
- planning and organization of meetings/events
- office supply management.
- Reception and welcoming
- Telephone reception
- Organize meetings/events from A – Z (invite – book - organize) in Belgium and abroad
- Back-office administration: bookings & reservations, file management, international correspondence both electronically and hard copy.
- Invoice processing, payment administration
- Payment administration
- Reporting to the company CEO
The Required Skills and Experience:
- Fluent in minimum 3 languages: FR or NL, GB + one additional language (ES, …)
- Current MS office applications (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Affinity with or experience in the automotive sector is a plus
- Knowledge of Venice invoicing software is an advantage
- Can-do attitude
The business environment :
Sector : automotive parts distribution
After a running-in period, mentored by our senior office manager, you will enjoy
- a great deal of autonomy
- working in a small team
- with lots of international contacts
- in an international/global environment,
You can expect a remuneration package including a competitive fixed salary and extra benefits in line with your skills and experience.
ADI, Leuvensesteenweg 272, 3070 Kortenberg, T.+32 2 759 29 95, ask for Manuel Van Royen
or send your application to email@example.com