Business Intelligence & IT Assistant (M/F/X)
Do you want to immerse yourself in the world of BI topped with a layer of IT? Are you a hands-on team player with analytical skills? Then You are the person AD International is looking for to support the Business Intelligence Officer in his daily tasks and in the further development of the BI environment.
Who we are:
ADI (founded in 1970) is a leading international trade group in the automotive sector. Its role is to co-ordinate sourcing (through international agreements with premium car parts manufacturers), communication and technical support for a network of over 3000 car parts, products and accessories distributor outlets in 40+ countries.
ADI fulfills a crucial role in European automotive mobility, both for private and professional purposes.
Short job description:
- Collecting, analyzing and lay-outing data
- Support at general BI tasks (e.g. processing quarterly reporting)
- Management of data architecture (MySQL)
- Development of Microsoft Power BI reports and dashboards
- Administer Microsoft Office 365 environment
- Support in general IT tasks
Bachelor degree or equal through experience
- Data driven person with good knowledge of Excel and Access
- Knowledge of the following software is an advantage: Power BI, MySQL
- Multilingual (NL – GB – FR), any additional language is an advantage
- Experience with the Office 365 platform
- Team player
- Willingness to learn additional skills (e.g. Power BI)
What do we offer:
- International scope
- Small team
- Possibility to strengthen your knowledge in various domains
- Large variation in tasks
- Competitive salary
- Extra benefits in line with your skills and experience.
ADI, Leuvensesteenweg 272, 3070 Kortenberg, T. +32 2 759 29 95, ask for Manuel Van Royen or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org